G'day From Australia

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
BrassEm

G'day From Australia

Post by BrassEm »

G'day,

I'm finding my wings in the online PVP flying arena's and really like the idea of the historical missions piloted by real players. I am an avid aviation enthusiast and followed flight simulation since Flight Simulator version 1 on an IBM AT. I skin and program for flight sims as a hobbyist and fly VR only these days. I am looking forward to getting some hours up here on the log book.

Cheers,
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: G'day From Australia

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome BrassEm,

We'd love to have you join our campaign. The missions run most Sundays from 17:30 to 21:00 UTC. Is that going to be a doable time for you?

The next step is to meet with one of our recruiters so we can assign you to an appropriate squadron. The best way to do that is to join our discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Once you join discord, one of our recruiters will contact you.

Here is our Teamspeak server information. Feel free to jump on there and fly casually with us during the week.

Teamspeak server:
Address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix

Dadnar
Vanguard
Major
Major

Post by Vanguard »

Welcome Brass!

Good to see another Aussie taking interest in the group, I hope you're up for some crazy Monday hours; it's well worth it if you can manage!
DavviZ
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Post by DavviZ »

Welcome BrassEm!
BrassEm

Post by BrassEm »

Appreciate the welcome!
@Vanguard Great to know there is a fellow Aussie already onboard. This early of a start is not the norm but perfectly acceptable in this case. Looking forward to learning the ropes.