Hello from Israel!

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
IzikS

Hello from Israel!

Post by IzikS »

I've been flying IL2 solo for a number of years and am ready for the next step: join an online multi-player squadron and fly with actual people and not AI. I'll gladly join any Allied squadron. Could use a bit of coaching and training, however.

Thank you!
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hello from Israel!

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome to FTC IzikS!

We'd be happy to have you come fly with us. Our campaign is from 17:30-21:00 UTC which I think is 19:30-23:00 your time. If the campaign runs a little late for you, we can discuss a squadron placement that COULD get you an earlier finish time. We are also happy to do any coaching you might feel you need. We have a lot of experienced people who are always happy to help.

The next step is to meet with one of our recruiters so we can assign you to an appropriate squadron. The best way to do that is to join our discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Once you join discord, one of our recruiters will contact you. Let us know if your discord name is different than your forum name here so we don't miss you.

Dadnar
DavviZ
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Post by DavviZ »

Welcome to FTC IzikS!
IzikS

Post by IzikS »

My Discord ID is very similar, just "Itzik".

I won't be able to join in today, by next Sunday is a very real possibility.

WIll someone contact me?

Thank you

Itzik