Hello from USA

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Streaks00

Hello from USA

Post by Streaks00 »

Hello FTC, I’ve recently gotten more into Il2GB I am interested in joining this community. I am still a relative novice with the game but I feel I am a competent pilot in the bf109 and have started the last week or two to learn the 190. I’ve poked around with the allied aircraft but I’d be useless in MP if I’m not flying a 109 so I’d be interested in joining one of the blue squadrons (you can check my rather unimpressive combat box stats for a better resume lol).

My weekday schedule varies a lot so shoot me a message on here or discord (same username) with availability for any training flights but Sundays are typically good for me(I am on EST/EDT US). Looking forward to meeting everyone and learning more about FTC!

Thanks
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hello from USA

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome to FTC Streaks!

Sounds like you would fit in fine here. I will send you a message in Discord so we can answer any questions you have and get you sorted. In the meantime, feel free to connect to our teamspeak server. This is where all the in game comms are done.

Here is the download link: https://www.teamspeak.com/en/downloads/

Here is our server information once you get Teamspeak installed:

Teamspeak server:
Address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix

Dadnar
Spigot
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

Re: Hello from USA

Post by Spigot »

Welcome Streaks!

Gather Dadnar has already been in touch so I'm sure you're well on the way. Don't worry about the learning curve for a/c, when you fly with a group there are plenty of folk to help get you moving.

See you in the skies!

Spigot