Hello from The Netherlands

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Zsozso

Hello from The Netherlands

Post by Zsozso »

Hello All,

I am planning to switch alongside Storyteller, Extralarge Pampa etc. from ACG. No hard feelings just enjoy our previous Staffel, the people and the community. Hope to experience similar here.

I have been flying (only Il-2) for 4 years, building slowly on experience and flight SIM gear. I prefer well organised, disciplined flying rather then jumping prop first into furlballs. I enjoy other missions besides fighter sweeps as well and even though I regularly fly German planes, I do like to fly others too.

Originally from Hungary, currently living in The Netherlands, two small kids who limit flight time, and enjoy sailing if I have any time left.

Appreciate the possibility if I can join and looking forward to flying with you.

Best,
Zsozso
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hello from The Netherlands

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome to FTC Zsozso!

I can totally relate to how kids limit your flying time. Just have them join up when they are old enough :)

Glad you chose to join up with us.

Dadnar
Spigot
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

Post by Spigot »

Hi Zsozso, I remember meeting you back in my ACG days. Welcome to FTC, and I look forward to flying with you!
Zsozso

Post by Zsozso »

Thanks guys, appreciate it!