Hello All!

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
ElanMoldovean

Hello All!

Post by ElanMoldovean »

Hello all,

I came across the "Other Guys" campaign trailer and was over the moon to see content featuring the ARR, especially utilizing IAR in a multiplayer setting. As a Romanian / aviation & history nerd living in the U.S. I am glad to see this small corner of the aerial warfare getting some attention in the flightsim world.

The upcoming campaign got me through the door and it looks like the community and excellent sim events will keep me hanging around.

Cheers!
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hello All!

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome to FTC Elan!

I think we are all excited to explore this lesser known part of the Stalingrad campaign. I am glad you found us in time to try it out.

The next step is to get in touch with one of our recruiters so we can chat about what our campaign is about and answer any questions you might have. We will also discuss our various squadron openings, minimum flight requirements, and where you would best fit. The best way to do that is to join our discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Once you join discord, one of our recruiters will contact you. Let us know if your discord name is different than your forum name here so we don't miss you.

Glad you found us!

Dadnar