Introduction: Magnet

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Magnet
Flight Officer
Flight Officer

Introduction: Magnet

Post by Magnet »

Hi,

I'm interested in joining FTC after spotting a post by Rostic in the IL2 forums.

I've been flight sim'ing since 2003 but have only fairly recently become interested in IL2. I originally bought IL2 last year but never really got into it properly. I've come back to IL2 over the last couple of weeks and I've been focusing on ground attack\bombing in MP Servers. However, I'm aware of the added immersion and enjoyment which can be achieved in flying MP with a group from my time on DCS and therefore here I am.
VietKong
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Introduction: Magnet

Post by VietKong »

Hey Magnet,

If you can get in Teamspeak the next 30 min (before 18:30 GMT), we might be able to sort you out the mission tonight. There are currently slots open for the A-20 unit! Please try out!

IP for the TS is: 85.214.75.242
Password is: feenix
Passion
Major
Major

Post by Passion »

Welcome Magnet

We would be pleased to have you with us. If your looking to fly bombers please come along this Thursday around 19:00 GMT on our TS where we meet up for a practice flights , and we can get you sorted.
Rostic
Captain
Captain

Post by Rostic »

Hello, Magnet.

Welcome! Will be nice to have you with us. Campaign missions starts on Sunday at 19:00 UTC. Also Thursday is our usial training day. You can hop in our TeamSpeak at about 19:00UTC. Someone will come and talk to you.
Address: 85.214.75.242
PW: feenix

You should join Flying Tin Cans Discord server:
https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Also join FTC-Raiders discord server:
https://discord.gg/QUj5uwN2cF

I or Passion will send you some guides, so you can prepare for Thursday training. There will be not much info. A guide for campaign skins download and boring standard operation procedures document so you just get basic idea of how we roll :D
Magnet
Flight Officer
Flight Officer

Post by Magnet »

Thanks all,

Sorry I didn't see the message to join last night.

Yes it is Bombers I'm looking to fly. Looking forward to receiving the additional information and I'll be there on Thursday evening for training.
Rostic
Captain
Captain

Post by Rostic »

Magnet wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:27 am Thanks all,

Sorry I didn't see the message to join last night.

Yes it is Bombers I'm looking to fly. Looking forward to receiving the additional information and I'll be there on Thursday evening for training.
Nice!