Introduction of Fenris Wolf

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
FenrisWolf
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Introduction of Fenris Wolf

Post by FenrisWolf »

Hello Flying Tin Cans ;)

I'm Fenris Wolf, Squadron Commander of the Simulated Combat Group's 2./Jagdgeschwader 51 and a friend of good old Bayern and several others, who we flew in several TAW campaigns with. Last Sunday we were invited to fly along with you in the FTC Campaign mission and took part with 4 pilots.
We were seriously impressed by the welcoming and serious conduct, the quality of the mission you had built, and the immersion delivered during the evening by all who took part in it. Hats off, seriously.

As we were invited to take part in the future as well and talked with HardeKoning, so we'd like to shake that extended hand and join you as well on the Sunday evenings. It was expressed that there would be more Allied pilots needed and we'd gladly fill that role. What may also be important is that we're not joining "as a block or formation", but as pilots distributed among the different squads.

Hence, we'd like to fill the lines of fighter pilots on the Allied side. For Adam_Zajak and me, if possible we'd like to fly 2 Spitfires Mark IX in good old Paddy's :mrgreen: squadron among the buddies of the RCAF, starting November 21st, 2021 (Adam maybe already next week).

As far as I know, our leader TeRReF with Motoadve and Nerfection are looking to fill 3 of the 4 spots of the rocket boats (Typhoons).

Hopefully see you in the skies soon! :)

Fenris
Woop
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Re: Introduction of Fenris Wolf

Post by Woop »

Good to have you guys with us Fenris! We are glad you enjoyed flying with us.

I personally always had great admiration for what you chaps had going over there at SCG!

-S-
Mephisto
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mephisto »

Thanks for joining the JABOs last Sunday. Great fun flying together. Looking forward to seeing you in our campaign going forward. Welcome!
Konaber
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Konaber »

Welcome! Glad to have you here
Bayern
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Post by Bayern »

Willkommen Fenris! Bin Froh das alles jetzt klappt!