Intro/Expression of interest

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
NotonaSunday
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Intro/Expression of interest

Post by NotonaSunday »

Hello,

I'm interested in joining this community. I've got a little bit of experience with Il2 BoX but I'm a little lacking in multiplayer experience. I prefer mainly Axis aircraft, with most of my experience with the 109s but I have recently started dipping my toes into the Ju 87. If it's needed I also have a little bit of German under my belt(about a years worth, and still studying) I will probably still need a run through for important phrases though...also no clue on the quality of my accent.

keen to jump in, if there's any availability!
DerSheriff
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Re: Intro/Expression of interest

Post by DerSheriff »

Welcome! we have certainly slots open, and I am sure the right people will come back to you shortly!
HardeKoning
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by HardeKoning »

Hey there Notona, glad to see you're interested in joining our group!
If you can make it to our discord and teamspeak in the near future, me, spectre or spigot will reach out to you and get you started. We currently have spaces in both a German speaking Fw 190 unit as well as an English speaking one.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ
TS Server address:
Address: 85.214.75.242
PW: feenix

Hope to see you around soon!
Woop
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Woop »

Welcome! Hope you will be free on a Sunday despite your name because that's when our Campaign takes place! :D
Andvarus
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by Andvarus »

Welcome to FTC, we are glad to hear that you are interested in our Community. As HardeKoning allready mentioned we currently have slots avalible on two axis fighter Squadrons. Both of them Fly Fw190 A8, while one of them speaks german only on campaign days, the second one is an english speaking squadron. If you need anymore information, you just wanna hope on to TS and have a little chat with us. Best time for that would be 2000 Zulu on Thurdays